Well, I know there’s a reason, And I know there’s a rhyme.
We were meant to be together, And that’s why,
We can roll with the punches. We can stroll hand in hand.
And when I say it’s forever
You understand.

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Tias Birthday present...hehe surprise Amy!'

So I went to my cousin Amy's house the other day for a couple hours! I had soooo much fun, it was the first time for me going to her new house so I was excited to see it. I finally took her the hats that I made for her and Tia. They have THE COOLEST playroom that Tia showed me all of her princess thing. She is a very intelligent little girl! So it's her birthday tomorrow so I thought I would make her some cute little bows and a bow holder! here are the pics it was with my camera phone so they don't look that great so hopefully Amy will take some pics with them in Tia's hair ;) I am not experienced at all so dont judge hehe But I wanted to try :)
Belle

Ariel

Sleeping Beauty Make it Pink make it Blue!!!

Jasmine

Tinkerbell

Zebra bows

Brown

My favorite the green

Best friends- Amy I made one set for Tia's "sister" too because I thought it would be cute for them to have cute best friend bows:)

Way cute Valentines bows

4 comments:

Jacquie said...

You are amazing! I've made bows but they never turned out that cute! We need to get together so you can show me how! The princess idea is so stinking cute!!!!

The Jones Family said...

You are too cute! Tia is going to LOVE them! Can't wait to see ya!
Amy

Val, Chad & Kaden said...

Ok so when we have a girl you are totally making her bows! is there anything you cant do?! p.s I ♥ you

Michelle said...

Man how did u come up with princess bows? Those rock! You should sell them at sugar n spice or something. Definately the Farmers Market this year! All your bows are adorable! Congrats on the anniversary as well :)