Well, I know there’s a reason, And I know there’s a rhyme.
We were meant to be together, And that’s why,
We can roll with the punches. We can stroll hand in hand.
And when I say it’s forever
You understand.

Saturday, February 7, 2009

8 Random things!

So Nicole tagged me! thanks!:)
8 Favorite TV Shows:
*Fringe
*House
*ANTM
*ANYTHING on food network
*John and Kate + 8
*17 kids and counting
*American Idol
*A Baby story
8 Things I look forward to:
*Good heath
*Having kids
*Owning a home
*My sister having kids
*Sleep hehe
*Tax return!!!
*Warm Weather
*Valentines day
8 Favorite Places to Eat:
*My house!
*Cafe rio
*I know its not food but Jamba Juice
*The bluebird
*Olive Garden
*Chinese food
*Indian Oven
*And yes it is sinful Carls jr!:)
8 Things On My Wishlist:
*A baby
*A bigger place
*Another car
*More patient
*The love dare book
*A brand new spankin camera hehe
*A wii fit or a place to put a tredmill
*and of course more money!;)
8 People I Tag:
*Amanda M
*Laci
*Val
*Kellie
*Kristen
*Shaylyn
*Tara
*and of course Jacquie

1 comment:

belle la vie- Kristen Archer said...

Yes I got those beautiful bows! They were the most adorable things I have ever seen. You are so creative! Sorry I wasn't home. I had promised Maddie all week that we would take her to McDonald's to the toys. So, we had taken her and I realized half way through that I should have given you my number. I crossed my fingers you hadn't come yet, but you did! Shoot. I really need to get their heads measured and stuff and look at your other bows though. I love stuff like that. So fun! Thanks though. I really do love those bows. ADORABLE!