Well, I know there’s a reason, And I know there’s a rhyme.
We were meant to be together, And that’s why,
We can roll with the punches. We can stroll hand in hand.
And when I say it’s forever
You understand.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

New Bikes!

So Andrew fixed my parents computer after it crashed for like the millionith time lol and this time he was able to fix it for good. My dad has been trying to pay him for it and we wouldn't let him, he called the other night and said he had found the perfect payment. Once I heard it was bikes I was freaking out I LOVE bike riding and so does Andrew, we started planning out routes!.... now we just have to wait for the snow to melt:( sad times. But we are very excited! Thanks mom and dad!

1 comment:

Dustin and Kellie said...

So, I don't know Andrew that well, but one thing I have observed is that he is such a sport. He is always in your pictures, having fun and doesn't mind cheesing it up! I absolutely love that! Go Andrew!
Congrats on the bikes! Thats awesome!