Well, I know there’s a reason, And I know there’s a rhyme.
We were meant to be together, And that’s why,
We can roll with the punches. We can stroll hand in hand.
And when I say it’s forever
You understand.

Friday, February 6, 2009

Okay peeps heres the deal:) Free stuff!

So I was thinking the other day of all the crafts that I make and decided to change my Hat blog into a "craft" blog:) I am very excited because I read all of these craft blogs and they all have free giveaways and I am going to do it also!:) I always make some cute things every month and I am super excited to share. So all of you who like FREE things and me HAHA go to http://hatsbylindsey.blogspot.com/ for further instructions! YAY!

1 comment:

belle la vie- Kristen Archer said...

You are so sweet! You can either drop it off there or you can come to my house. My mom moved to a new house and I don't remember her addrsss.... but you can come to mine if you want to too. My address is 685 South 534 West. If you want to bring your measuring tape, then you could measure my girls too because I can't find mine! :) Then I could order hats from you! You should bring your cute bows too and then maybe I could order some from you! See you!