Well, I know there’s a reason, And I know there’s a rhyme.
We were meant to be together, And that’s why,
We can roll with the punches. We can stroll hand in hand.
And when I say it’s forever
You understand.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Movie Reccomendation:)

So I was told by a friend of mine to watch "Fireproof", he said that it was a wonderful movie. I had seen a preview on TV for it and saw that Kirk Cameron was in it, I used to have THE BIGGEST crush on him so I was definitely going to watch it hehe:) So Andrew and I rented it from Red box on Monday and didn't get around to watching it until today. It was AMAZING! It definitely makes me appreciate Andrew and the things he does for me! And also for the Lord and the greatest gift of forgiveness. I cried, Andrew cried, we cried together (thanks mom for the tissue advice in advance;) ) It doesn't matter if you have the near perfect marriage or if your marriage is on the rocks this movie will definitely affect the way you see your spouse. I don't know what else to say but WATCH IT! :) You won't be sorry that you did!!

2 comments:

Jacquie said...

Hmmm, I've never even heard of it but it looks good. BTW Happy Anniversary a day late. Better late than never right?!?!

Shaylyn said...

LOL I totally just posted about this movie! It's the best! I just bought it and the love dare book at walmart!