Well, I know there’s a reason, And I know there’s a rhyme.
We were meant to be together, And that’s why,
We can roll with the punches. We can stroll hand in hand.
And when I say it’s forever
You understand.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sushi Night:)

So I decided that we needed to have sushi night:) I went to the store and got all the ingredients. I even made a cute little dessert sushi that would please any pallet! I would recommend that moms do the recipe with their kids:) then they and also you hehe can "try new foods" hehe. It was super fun and easy.
The dessert sushi is just a powdered donuts with the fruit wrap you get by the fruit section in the grocery store. And then fill the middle with little rolled up pieces of different kinds of fruit roll up. When I saw them online they did it with Twinkies you are more than welcome to make it with them they would both be cute:)
This is what it ended up looking like....we did have 4 but Andrew ate one before I could take the picture!



Here is our real sushi we just put a whole bunch of things together it ended up pretty tasty. Everything was fully cooked, we used baked Teriyaki salmon and crab meat.

Ew "see food~!":(

4 comments:

Jacquie said...

It looks so professional.... and tasty! I love the donuts that's cute, I'm totally going to have to do that with my kids :)

Dustin and Kellie said...

So I think that the dessert ones I am defienately going to have to try! The others would not work in the Bennett household at all. We are all picky eatters! Kudos to you two for being all brave with regular sushi! They look beautiful!

Amanda said...

Sushi Eater! Everything looks good but i about threw up in my mouth when i heard you ate it:) Good for you though... Will never happen in the Maughan house:) Love you sushi eater!

Laura said...

It was great hearing from you. I thought you were up in Washington. Did you move back or decide to move to Logan. It looks like things are going great for you 2. Hope to see you around Garland sometime. Stop by if you're ever over to visit your family.

The only sushi I have had is the California rolls and they are good. But by hubby refuses to try sushi.