Well, I know there’s a reason, And I know there’s a rhyme.
We were meant to be together, And that’s why,
We can roll with the punches. We can stroll hand in hand.
And when I say it’s forever
You understand.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Fun filled weekend:)

So when we were little my parents would let us pick a spot on the map and we would go there and stay in a hotel there those are some of my fondest memories. Swimming, staying up late, eating the crappy breakfast! It was so much fun! So when my mom suggested we should go stay in a hotel on the 24th we were so in!;)Andrew was a little hesitant but we had so much fun. The boys went down first to SLC for lunch, The Red Iguana is where they went. Chelsey and I had to work so the girls left a little later and went to a late lunch at Apple bee's and shopping time. Of course we saw some of our favorite people in the world, Angie, Val and their little ones. We went to Tai Pan Imports, if you havent gone there and you are a crafty person you will LOVE IT! I got these cute little bowls for Valentines day! So yes we FINALLY get to the hotel and we had relax time, while Braden and Shaun went swimming.(I tried to get pictures but the water was so cold they were in and out before I could run down there.) Then we went to the Layton Hills Mall for some more shopping, we found nothing this time:( except for a $6.00 ORANGE JULIUS!! holy crap I couldn't believe how much I paid for that thing!! So yes we did the NORMAL Kendall sister thing and went to Walmart TWICE haha! We didn't go to sleep until late we had to play "Apples to Apples" til midnight. Then woke up to the crappy breakfast that wasnt so crappy:) So here are some fun pictures! I get a little crazy with our camera!





2 comments:

Dustin and Kellie said...

How fun! What a great idea! That one picture of Tyson, he's kinda a cheese! But I love it!

Amanda said...

Hahaha! Love,love,love the pictures:) Sounds like a lot of fun!