Well, I know there’s a reason, And I know there’s a rhyme.
We were meant to be together, And that’s why,
We can roll with the punches. We can stroll hand in hand.
And when I say it’s forever
You understand.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Hats for Amy and Tia! Matching Mom and Daughter hats anyone??:)

So when I spoke with Amy on Christmas eve we talked about making Baby Tia a hat. (I think that I will always call her that he he)So I made one for her and I though oh my heck! Matching hats! So yesterday off to Wal-mart I went looking at yarn I couldn't get any ideas so there in the was the cutest ribbon! The real name is actually Brown and Taqua (Teal and Aqua??) anyways so back to the yarn isle I go and guess what!? There is a Taqua yarn hahah so it was a match made in Taqua heaven. So Amy I hope that you like these hats:) I know you probably didn't expect them so soon and I also made another hat for Tia but I will have to keep that a surprise! So we will have to get together soon so you can have the hats, if you don't mind I would probably drop them off at your casa. And if they arent long enough I can always alter them for you:) Anyways without further ado the pictures.....








Close up of Tia's Hat














Close up of Amy's Hat




4 comments:

Dustin and Kellie said...

My heck you are talented! Maren is wearing hers today and looks adorable (even without any hair showing:)) I'll have to take her pic so you can see it.

The Jones Family said...

Lindsey!
You totally rock! Thank your so much! Come over whenever you want!
Amy

Val, Chad & Kaden said...

You are awesome with hats! I have been wearing mine a lot :D

Jacquie said...

I love the hats and headbands! You could make some seriuos money for them ya know! I'm gonna have to have you make some for my girls. I tried to crochet a scarf, just a simple scarf, and I just couldn't get it. I guess it's just not in me to crochet!