Well, I know there’s a reason, And I know there’s a rhyme.
We were meant to be together, And that’s why,
We can roll with the punches. We can stroll hand in hand.
And when I say it’s forever
You understand.

Saturday, January 3, 2009

2009 New Year Resolutions

WOW! Its already 2009 I can't even believe it! It feels like just yesterday I was graduating from high school! So I have heard that if you write down your resolutions for the new year that you are more likely to make them happen, so here we go. I have a couple different categories that I want to make them for:
Marriage:
I want to spend more time with Andrew, show more affection and make sure that he knows that I love him every day!:)
Health:
I want to keep going with my loosing the weight and TTC, having more patient with
my doctors and learning to express my concerns to them.
Life:
I want to learn to worry less and enjoy the moment rather than looking ahead.
Family:
I want to spend more time with my family, do little things for them to surprise them to show them that I care.

1 comment:

Dustin and Kellie said...

I think those are terrific resolutions! Go you! I love the family one. Maybe I need to add that.. Hmm. Side note, the song you have playing.. I dig it. I'd never heard it before but now I love it!