Well, I know there’s a reason, And I know there’s a rhyme.
We were meant to be together, And that’s why,
We can roll with the punches. We can stroll hand in hand.
And when I say it’s forever
You understand.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Oh happy day!!:)


So I went to the doctor today... I had been stressing about it for weeks! So scared about what he would say. My NP sent me to a Internal Medicine doctor named Dr. Faux (pronounced fox) for high cholesterol. It runs in my family everyone has it. So in I went to this doctor unsure about what was to come and it was good news all around! Unfortunately I still have high cholesterol, he put me on this medicine, other people in my family have had a hard time with it but hey i'll give it a shot. He also told me some very interesting news.... I DO NOT HAVE TROUBLE WITH MY BLOOD SUGAR LEVELS!! My NP told me that I did, the little twit. There is nothing wrong with my blood sugar levels I am so happy and grateful for that! So the doctor also refilled my prescription for my Metformin so I wont have to pay for another doctors visit. All together the scale said I lost 32 lbs!! Which is excited I may not be losing it where I want to right now BUT eventually it will get to the point where it will:) So there is all my happy news! Here is a picture of us being happy after the doctor. I made Andrew get in the pic with me he is happy too believe me:) the room is kinda dark so the pic isnt that great and we are TOTALLY cheesing it!


3 comments:

Dustin and Kellie said...

YAY! I think the picture looks great! That is great! Wow 32 lbs! I wish..

Jacquie said...

WOW 32 pounds! That is awesome! I need to come chat with you, it's been a while! I'm always rushing to get out of there, I'm sure you know that feeling! :)

Amanda said...

Cute picture:) Thats awesome linds! congrats! if you keep loosing like that soon you will be a bean pole! Love ya! Glad to hear you got great news:)