Well, I know there’s a reason, And I know there’s a rhyme.
We were meant to be together, And that’s why,
We can roll with the punches. We can stroll hand in hand.
And when I say it’s forever
You understand.

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Shootin' Stuff

So after receiving the bad news it was apparent that we needed to take some time off to "let off some steam." Growing up in a house without guns it was a little weird that I married someone who loves them so much. And in turn I have also taken a liking to them. We took the 10/22s, Andrews new play toy a Smith and Weston M&P .40 and an old favorite Mosin, to blow up some barbies and other various items that we happen to find at the dollar store. So we packed up the car, stopped at McDonald's, its evil I know, and Andrew decided to be difficult in the drive thru. His friends taught him that if you get a double cheese burger and get lettuce and Big Mac sauce you could get a Big Mac for super cheap, so he wanted to try it. Well im sure there is not a button for "Big Mac Sauce" on the machine, because she took about three minutes without puting anything on the order when she said "Is that everything?" We continued our order and drove through, I sure hope that the girls day went better after that. :)

So we continued on our adventure, we first went to Newton Dam where there were oodles of people there. I couldn't believe it it was the middle of the day and people were shooting what crazy people, us included. HAHA! Andrew and I have a really hard time shooting with other people around, call it performance anxiety hehe jk. Andrew always says "it just takes one idiot!" So we decided to pick the next best place, Dry Canyon in Smithfield. We were happy to find no one there and set up shop, those poor barbies didn't know what hit them. It was the first time I had shot the M&P, not a big fan of the recoil so even though he has had the thing for 4 months it took a little time to warm up to it. So it over all it was definitely a fun destructive day, the
destruction pictures follow:

Loading the rounds

Our little spread
The Victims before

My cute earplugs courtesy of Icon:)
An awesome picture of AndrewSome pieces of the barbies, well the on
es we could find:)Our cute picture! You know I when I look at this picture I think about all the other guys I dated before Andrew, and all that time none of them seemed to fit. They (whoever they are) say that you marry your father, and I think that in my case I did. Andrew would do anything for you if it was in his power to help, he would bend over backwards to get something done for someone. I think that is one of my favorite things about him, and any of you who know my dad he is the same way. Another thing that I love about Andrew is that he is so thoughtful! He is always asking how I am and making sure that I am happy. Just take this for example, I had to work today and Andrew did also but just for a couple hours. He took the car and I walked to work when I got off he came to pick me up and then we went to this grocery store near where I work. He said he needed to go check out the DVDs cause he was looking for one, usually around this year we go to dinner and to go see "The Nutcracker" Ballet, but unfortunately this year we have decided not to go. This wonderful husband of mine was looking for the dvd of the ballet so we could watch it at home! He had already been to 4 stores that day to find it for me! I couldnt have asked for a better husband than him!

No comments: