Well, I know there’s a reason, And I know there’s a rhyme.
We were meant to be together, And that’s why,
We can roll with the punches. We can stroll hand in hand.
And when I say it’s forever
You understand.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

MORE HATS! I love this pattern!!

I know that I did put up pics of one of these (checks blog hehe) yep one of these hats but I just cant resist! I love this pattern! And I have decided to name my hats hehe I know its silly but its fun:) These are some of the ones I have made since Friday.

This is "Lucy"




This is "Chelsey"


The Samantha



The Caitlin

The Andrea


And last but not least the
"Lily"
after my future niece:) I made it just for her.
Hopefully she comes into this world soon hehe
But if when they do get preggers I get another nephew I wont complain!


This is just a funny picture! I heard some noise in the front room as I was walking up the hall and found Andrew on the couch doing this.....


1 comment:

Dustin and Kellie said...

GO ANDREW! Keep at it! You'll get it! (Thats awesome). Val told me the measurments to get. I definately want one. Let me just chase Maren down to see her head status!