Well, I know there’s a reason, And I know there’s a rhyme.
We were meant to be together, And that’s why,
We can roll with the punches. We can stroll hand in hand.
And when I say it’s forever
You understand.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

PCOS awareness and Test results :)


Just a little bit of information on PCOS aka Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
http://women.webmd.com/tc/polycystic-ovary-syndrome-pcos-topic-overview

So I got to wake up bright and early on my day off to go get my 3 month test done, im supposed to do it next week but who the heck wants to do it right after Thanksgiving!? I am sure that my blood levels will be sky high then hehe. I hate needles and blood and eh all of it is such a horrible process. They take 8 little things of blood and I know this sounds really juvenile but this time I got to chose the little bandage I got it was fun!! I really hope that everything comes back better than before cause then I wont have to go back for SIX MONTHS!! It will be amazing!



So me and my doctor got to sit down after the lovely nurse Amber got done taking my blood. We took weight and all that fun stuff and I was happy to find out that I have lost 22 LBS since August 28. I couldnt believe it! The met that I am on makes me feel extremely bloated and so I never feel like I have lost weight. My heart rate has improved and my blood pressure was AWESOME! We also talked about my birth control (YAZ) if any of you have taken it let me know I HATE it! I know its not birth control in general because I have been on BC since I was about 16 to regulate everything. I just think that YAZ if evil! :( Anyways, back the appointment, we discussed everything that has been going on and what other things I wanted to complain about hehe:) We also started to talk about fertility drugs and what we wanted to do with that situation. I have decided that after a year and a half (gotta be on the BC for a year) then we would consider the Clomid. That makes me sad and happy all at the same time but im sure we will get into that at another time. Well I think I better go enjoy the rest of my day off!:) hope all you guys are having a great week! MWAH!
Lindsey

2 comments:

Val, Chad & Kaden said...

First of all, I'm super excited you started a blog! They are so addicting. :) It's funny that you hate YAZ, I was on it, and so was Kellie and it makes you crazy! I would just get really mean for no reason and start yelling and have bad mood swings. It really is evil!

Amanda said...

You are brave... i am deathly afraid of needles and stuff... its like im 2 again when i walk into a doctors office :( Your blog is stinking adorable! And im glad you have finally admitted your yarn obession! haha! LOVE YOU:)