Well, I know there’s a reason, And I know there’s a rhyme.
We were meant to be together, And that’s why,
We can roll with the punches. We can stroll hand in hand.
And when I say it’s forever
You understand.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas Tree AND gingerbread men/women

This is our wonderful Christmas tree! We were going to go with
a real tree this year BUT with my allergies to pine we opted not to have me sick all holiday season!:) We do have a star but for now it is drying. Funny story last year we bought the most ADORABLE star you could ever ask for at Tai Pan. We also bought a whole bunch of other stuff, and as all of you who shop there know they wrap everything in paper. Well I had gotten everything else out of the bag except the star and forgot about it. Then the next day we took the garbage out and yep you guessed it! Included in the garbage was that most perfect star that I threw away:( so we decided to replicate that star this year, just had to paint it. Ill put a pic up of it later! So yes this is our teal and white christmas tree! I love the colors! kinda reminds me of my wedding but oh well they are so cute together. Andrew is the one who picked out the colors!:) I made the cutest crochetd snowflakes to put on the tree. I had always seen them on my grandma and mom's tree and I was decided to learn how to make them for my tree. Heres a few close ups of the ornaments.



Also we decided to make gingerbread cookies! Then we decorated them it was super fun and tasty!
Sorry that one wouldnt turn! I tried everything! that is me and Andrew! Below is when we chomped the other peoples heads off!


This is Andrew's Pirate complete with the
peg leg eye patch and striped shirt:)






1 comment:

Amanda said...

SO cute! I love your tree! Your cat in the background looks like it could get into trouble with your tree:P hahaha! Fun cookies!