Well, I know there’s a reason, And I know there’s a rhyme.
We were meant to be together, And that’s why,
We can roll with the punches. We can stroll hand in hand.
And when I say it’s forever
You understand.

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Pictures of my cousin's cute kids that I would like them to have:D


This is beautiful tia:) I was taking the picture and she wouldnt smile. I asked if she wanted everyone to see her not smiling and then she did this hehe

This is adorable Maren and my brother Shaun's fingers. She just fell asleep in his arms:D













































I LOVE this photo! Kellie and Maren were so adorable together!

HANDSOME KADEN! He is so freaking adorable! I was suprised he stood so still!

3 comments:

Val, Chad & Kaden said...

Just so you know, you made Kaden's day by putting a picture of him on your blog. He keeps saying mommy look thats me! and I had a tattoo

Shaylyn said...

Linds!! You are really good. :D I had no idea that you were into photography too. I loved it!!! What camera do you use now?

Andrew and Lindsey said...

YAY! im glad he likes it! he is so adorable!

-Yeah shay I have a Nikon CoolPix and I love it! its my favorite! until i get my touch screen one hehe