Well, I know there’s a reason, And I know there’s a rhyme.
We were meant to be together, And that’s why,
We can roll with the punches. We can stroll hand in hand.
And when I say it’s forever
You understand.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Got allergies? Need a good deal?? Here you go!

So the hubby and I went to Smith's today and while we were there I thought I would pick up some Zyertec for my allergies. (I take this or Clari tin depends on my mood hehe) When I stumbled across this sign for the Kroger brand of Zyrtec. Regular price $13.99 sale price $3.79. It has 30 tablets which I think is such a great deal that I HAD to share!!
Also the Clari tin was on sale it only comes with 10 tablets BUT its only $4.00 and the regular price was $9.99.
I think the sale is over Tuesday or Wednesday I cant be sure, but go buy some!

No comments: