Well, I know there’s a reason, And I know there’s a rhyme.
We were meant to be together, And that’s why,
We can roll with the punches. We can stroll hand in hand.
And when I say it’s forever
You understand.

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

5 things I love to do:)

So my Friend Nicole did a blog about her 5 favorite things to do and wanted to know what other people like to do also so here we go...

1. I love to paint, I go to the DI to pick up some various wood items and I paint them. But oddly enough most of the things, I take them back and donate them to the DI haha I dont need the things but I love to paint and create them.

2. I love to bake and cook... I love to make everything I see on foodnetwork! Sometimes I wish I had my own cooking show.

3. I love to swing...it makes me feel like im flying. I love to feel the wind on my face and pumping my feet back and forth so I can go as high as I can.

4. I love to smell books... call be crazy but I love the way books smell. And it just amazes me how books from different time periods can smell so differently. Im weird. :)

5. I love to rearrange furniture, I will change around our house just because I feel like it. It ususally happens on my day off and Andrew comes home and is surprised to find that our house looks different than it did when he left for work.

So thanks Nicole I had fun! So I also want to know more about you guys out there in blogger world! What are 5 things that you LOVE to do??

2 comments:

Raymond and Nicole said...

Oh I am glad that you did it! It's fun to learn about each others quirky behaviors! You should start blogging about your cooking adventures!

Sanni said...

I love the smell of books too! That's why I lovelovelove to go to bookstores and libraries. I could just walk around and sniff forever, haha!

and yes I agree with the above, you should blog about some of the food stuff.. maybe we'd get some hints :)