Well, I know there’s a reason, And I know there’s a rhyme.
We were meant to be together, And that’s why,
We can roll with the punches. We can stroll hand in hand.
And when I say it’s forever
You understand.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

We are moving FINALLY!

We are finally moving out of our tiny apartment into a duplex! We will have more pictures when we actually get in there BUT as of now until the 15th of May there will be people living there:( So here is one from google maps. We will be moving in June 1st! it cant come soon enough!
Also I just want to give a big CONGRATS!!! To my bestie Amanda!!! She graduated this weekend and we are so proud of her! She has worked so hard and has accomplished so much! I love you Mana!!:)

4 comments:

Laura said...

Good luck and you can never have too much room.

Dustin and Kellie said...

YAY for the move! That is so great! YAY YAY YAY!

Jacquie said...

YAY! That's exciting! Is that still here in Logan?

Amanda said...

Thanks Linds! Im excited for you guys to be moving! I know you have been waiting to do it!:) Congrats!!!!!!! We hope to be moving soon also:)