Well, I know there’s a reason, And I know there’s a rhyme.
We were meant to be together, And that’s why,
We can roll with the punches. We can stroll hand in hand.
And when I say it’s forever
You understand.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Never judge a book by its cover...

So I thought all along that I would HATE Twilight, vampires? Totally not my thing. So I decided to give it a chance and watched the movie and was amazed! My mom gave me the books on Saturday and I was done by Wednesday. I am so sorry for all of you who had to wait for the books! I would have gone CRAZY!! So I love all the little things that they have online for Twilight but I hate the prices! are you kidding me 25.00 for a canvas bag?? I just couldn't believe it so I decided to give it a shot with making some. I am also giving away a bag on my craft blog so go enter that for a cute bag.

This is the very first thing I made, saw a Peace.Love.Twilight
bag and wanted it so badly! But I just didnt have $25.00 to spend on a bag.



I know everyone is Team Edward or Jacob but
Jasper can mess with my emotions any day!!;)
TEAM JASPER

This is the shirt I made for Andrew,
I think it speaks for itself...

And last but not least this is the bag I made for one of my favorite cousins!
Here you go Val! I hope it turned out the way you wanted!
Sorry I couldnt put it on black:(
But I think your idea for the crest was just awesome!

So needless to say I am now officially OBSESSED along with the rest of you! I didn't like the movie as much as the books but hey nothing is perfect! I am definitely looking forward to New Moon this fall!!

3 comments:

Jacquie said...

I thought the same thing, how can so many people love a vampire book? I had so many people tell me to just read the first one, so I got it for Christmas. I'm totally obsessed! I did like the movie but compared to the book I was a little disappointed, it left out SOOO much! New Moon has a new director, I think I heard it's the same director of Lord of the Rings so hopefully they can fit in what stuff they missed from the first and it will be better. I'm love the countdown, I'm totally gonna copy you and add it to my blog. :) Oh and the stuff you made is awesome, I love the shirt for Andrew!

Dustin and Kellie said...

I totally love that "Jasper, oh Hale yes!" shirt! That is great!! Totally fabulous! I love Andrews shirt too!

magsthemom said...

I love your creativity!! I laughed when I read your shirt for Twilight husbands. I have a few friends whose husbands might appreciate that one.