Well, I know there’s a reason, And I know there’s a rhyme.
We were meant to be together, And that’s why,
We can roll with the punches. We can stroll hand in hand.
And when I say it’s forever
You understand.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Been super busy! Here a little of the proof! Not all though;)

Im just going to put the pictures up:) I dont have pics of all of them though.
There are a lot so a name and the pic is good hehe
Btw there are A LOT of pink and brown. It must be really in fashion
cause everyone wants it!

Ellie


Ellen


Amber


Gentry


Gracie

Haley


Jiselle


Kylie



Minnie

Panelopy


Santa Baby

Sammy



Mechams scarves they all have matching hats did get pics :(

Suzie


They are $5.00 a piece if you want to place an order let me know:) Loves!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

oh my gosh linds! I love them all! Your so talented! They look amazing! I cant wait to see you!!!

Heidi said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! Someday when I get a girl! So good to hear from you!